Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) applicants should expect the application process to take up tp 75 days. Applications which require review could require an additional 3-5 weeks to process.
Applicants may apply online for an appointment at https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/, but it is not required. Walk-ins are welcome.
For a list of acceptable enrollment documents please refer to the TSA's Guidelines: http://www.tsa.gov/stakeholders/required-documentation-twic-applicants.
Most commonly used identification enrollment documents (2 of the following 3 are required):
· Unexpired Driver's License
· Unexpired Passport (or expired if within the last 12 months)
· Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
104 North Second Street - Suite B Effingham, IL 62401
Hours of Operation:
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
$128.00 (price is decreasing to $125.25 beginning October 1st, 2016)
Acceptable Forms of Payment:
· Company Check (must be exact amount and made payable to Morpho Trust USA)
· Money Order (must be exact amount and made payable to Morpho Trust USA)
· Credit/Debit Card